Financial Services Administrator - Newcastle - Salary negotiable, £22K to £27K plus company benefits - Fixed Term contract until end July 2022
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with one of the UK's premier Wealth Management Organisations who are looking to recruit a number of staff to work within their Operations team in Newcastle. The company is busier than ever and as such they require extra administrative support.
The company have multiple offices across the UK and specialise in providing Financial Advice and Discretionary Investment Management Services to private clients.
- You will be responsible for processing client information updates and movement on relevant systems
- Identify continuous improvements in working practices.
- Provide an excellent client service, delivering against expectations and keeping everyone updated.
- Support delivery of projects where appropriate.
- Understand the team goals and the relationship to wider company processes.
- Contribute to a positive working environment, demonstrating the company Values at all times.
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times.
- Provide support to other team members as required and carry out other relevant duties as required from time to time
- Previous Financial Services Administration or Customer Service experience would be advantageous
- The company would also consider Graduates with a keen interest in Financial Services or other administrative backgrounds.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to cope in high-pressure environments
- The company will offer an initial fixed term contract until the end of July 2022. It is likely that there will be further opportunities for permanent roles and progression for those that impress.
- Salary will depend on experience and qualifications, from £22,000 to £27,000 plus Benefits