We are currently working with a National Wealth Management organisation to recruit a Junior Paraplanner to join their London office. Our client is offering a hybrid working model with either 2 in the office and 3 from home, or vice versa.
Our client is a highly reputable Financial Planning organisation with offices across the UK. Their current requirement is for a professional individual to join the business within a Junior Paraplanner capacity.
This role would suit an individual with 3+ R0 exams and is either an Administrator seeking to step up into a Paraplanner role, or, a Junior Paraplanner who is just seeking a new challenge.
The organisation will provide full support to attain further qualifications and have an excellent benefits package. You will be offered excellent opportunities in the future to progress within the organisation into either an advisory or management capacity.
- Prepare written advice and provide technical research services to a team of Financial Planners. Ensure that the preparation of advice for clients (both internal and external) is of the highest quality and delivered in an efficient manner whilst mitigating any risks to the business and assisting with the achievement of business targets.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Prepare suitability reports appropriate to level of experience and under relevant supervision.
- Ensure all relevant compliance paperwork has been carried out.
- Carry out technical research as part of the existing arrangement review process.
- Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with the company policy and procedures.
- Maintain awareness of, and act in accordance with, all Compliance and legislative obligations.
- Discuss client objectives with the relevant Financial Planner, identifying and obtaining necessary client information in order to prepare the necessary suitability check.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience in a Financial Services environment.
- Excellent standard of education with a desire to further development and to undertake relevant examinations.
- Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems.
- Organisation and prioritisation skills.
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate well at all levels in a clear, appropriate and timely fashion.
- Has the ability to evaluate information, review options, make appropriate decisions and understand consequences.
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- A positive and encouraging 'can-do' approach to work, overcoming obstacles with workable solutions within tight deadlines
- Base salary to £38,000
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Company Pension, Group Life Assurance, Group Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Generous Holiday Entitlement, Critical Illness Cover, Travel & Dental Insurance & numerous other benefits.