Wealth Planning Administrator
Our client is currently seeking to recruit for a Client Services Assistant to join their family office. This role will work alongside the Financial Advisers & Paraplanners in supporting them to provide advice to a HNW client portfolio.
Wealth Planning is the UK wealth advisory business of our client. They work with wealthy and aspiring individuals to develop and implement strategies to protect and manage their wealth. The business is separately regulated to provide advice on all aspects of insurance, pensions and investments, with the experience and expertise to support clients across a broad range of wealth structuring, generational planning, tax and legal matters. Wealth Planning works with a c200 families with investable assets of c£2million upwards.
Package - basic salary £32,000 - £43,000 + discretionary bonus & very good benefits package.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager - Wealth Planning, this role is part of the Client Services team which is responsible for providing a high level of support to the Planners/Directors and for effective Client Service support in accordance with the high standards we offer our clients.
The client services team is responsible for:
- New client onboarding - setting up new clients on system
- Implementation of advice - liaison with pension and product providers to implement advice, obtaining quotes and illustrations
- Investment implementation - placing trades with platform providers to implement investment advice
- General administration including correspondence, scanning, filing, data updates, client valuations, fees
- Research and support for Planners/Directors including writing reports, dealing with client queries
As part of the team, the Client Services Associate will be responsible for a range of tasks with particular focus on general administration and implementation of advice.
The individual will be interested in remaining in a client services/administration focused role. The role provides significant opportunity for personal development within the Client Services team both in dealing with more complex client matters and a broad and varied product range.
PRINCIPAL ELEMENTS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES ADMINISTRATION
- Action and acknowledge incoming post and emails
- Update of client portal and price feeds and processing daily reports
- Preparation and distribution of client reports and letters ensuring all systems and documentation are accurate
CLIENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE, WEALTH PLANNING
- Setting up and updating client records on internal systems
- Scanning and filing client documents
IMPLEMENTATION OF ADVICE
- Pre-completion of forms for new and transferring pensions, protection and ISAs
- Submission of forms to providers
- Follow up on queries and chasing through to successful completion
- Updating all systems
- Contribute to the overall Client Services team providing cover for other team members
- Support other processes including client valuations, client fee letter
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning