Mbf are working with a boutique Chartered Financial Planning practice to recruit a Trainee Paraplanner. Our client is chartered & fully independent, they are a small but very successful business who have grown organically.
This Trainee Paraplanner position will work within a friendly & professional support team consisting of Trainee Financial Planners, Paraplanners & IFA Administrators. The focus of the role will be to provide comprehensive support to the companies Directors, very successful Financial Planners and clients.
The client is looking to recruit a motivated & ambitious individual who is looking for a long term and successful career within the industry. In order to be considered you should:
- Have previous Financial Services experience, ideally from a Financial Planning background.
- Be part way through or will be interested in completing the Diploma in Financial Planning
- Will have strong attention to detail and excellent commutation skills
- Be very keen to progress your career within the industry
They are committed to personal growth & development of their staff; you will be supported for all market exams to Diploma and Chartered.
On offer is an excellent overall package including:
- Basic salary to £30,000
- Full exam support
- An excellent working environment with ongoing training & support
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established business who truly value their staff. You will be joining a friendly & professional team where there will be opportunities to progress into Paraplanning and Advisory in the future.
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning
- Asset & Investment Management