Remote, United Kingdom - Or hybrid options available across a number of UK city centre offices
MBF Recruitment is currently seeking a Senior Pension Administrator to join our client's core services team. This role directly supports Members, Trustees, and Clients, managing pension schemes, empowering decision-making, and guiding trainee administrators.
- Our client is a top tier, internationally recognised Financial Services Group. The role is working within their Third Party Pension Administration team which looks after the day to day administration of Pension Schemes from across the world.
Purpose of the role:
- Manage clients' pension schemes, ensuring they receive vital information for informed decisions.
- Mentor and guide trainee administrators, nurturing their growth through peer reviews and feedback.
- Apply your expertise in complex calculations, sharing industry knowledge, and setting best practices.
- Competitive basic salary, negotiable to around £36,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Remote, hybrid, or office options are available, meaning that this role can be suitable for anyone living in the UK with relevant experience
- Benefits including; 25 days annual leave, excellent pension contributions, private medical cover, life assurance, income protection, employee assistance program, plus a range of flexible benefits
- Perform complex pension calculations and ensure accurate data handling across diverse events.
- Communicate promptly and professionally with clients and scheme members.
- Propose enhancements for increased efficiency and champion change.
- Guide colleagues, conduct peer reviews, and maintain service levels at 95%.
- Previous expertise in defined benefit pensions administration is essential. Ideally a minimum of 2 years previous experience and/ or experience in a Senior role
- Understanding of defined benefit pensions' technical aspects.
- Ideally you will have experience in providing feedback and conducting peer reviews, working to help improve the performance of more junior colleagues
- Financial Services