Having recently received a substantial injection of funding, a prestigious boutique whole of market Financial Advisory Practice based in Central London are currently seeking a Senior Paraplanner to work alongside a dynamic team of IFAs in the provision of top-tier financial planning advice in this flexible hybrid role.
As a Senior Paraplanner, you will play a pivotal role in the firm, leveraging your expertise to provide exceptional support to our team and clients. This role requires a seasoned individual with a strong background at the Paraplanner level, advanced exam qualifications, and a track record of excellence in financial planning. Attention to detail, the ability to work independently under pressure, and effective communication skills are essential for success in this role.
- Conduct research and technical assessment of cases submitted by Consultants.
- Produce compliant and technically accurate suitability letters and reports within reasonable timescales.
- Act as a key member of the Operations Committee, contributing to business strategies and maintaining morale at all levels.
- Conduct appraisals and performance reviews for support personnel, providing guidance and support as needed.
- Assist with personnel queries, including progression, leave requests, and conflict resolution.
- Highlight areas of improvement and present ideas for implementing change.
- Liaise with compliance department to address technical queries and ensure adherence to regulations.
- Analyse raw data to assist Advisers in making client recommendations.
- Maintain accurate record-keeping of all communication with clients and third parties.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Advanced exams, preferably Chartered status.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant IFA industry experience, with at least 3 years at Paraplanner level or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of all advice areas, including retirement planning and pension consolidation.
- Bespoke client-focused report writing experience.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of compliance responsibilities.
- Ability to work within a team, providing support and management to more junior members.
- Problem-solving skills, creativity, and effective communication.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Honest, trustworthy, and respectful with confidential information.
- Adaptable and willing to take on tasks outside of immediate role.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
Pay and Benefits:
- Starting salary - £50,000 - £65,000
- Comprehensive Benefits from start
- Hybrid Working
If the opportunity to work flexibly in within a well-established and growing organisation as a senior member of a team appeals to you, please do not hesitate to apply.
- Financial Services