We are working with an established and award winning national financial planning organisation to recruit a Senior IFA Administrator. Our client is fully independent and have an exceptional reputation across the country, they have grown substantially over the past five years via their excellent name in the market and a number of acquisitions. The business is looking to grow further and have ambitious plans for the medium- and long-term future.
Their requirement is for an experienced Financial Planning Administrator who will come in and provide 1-2-1 support to a senior/successful Financial Planner. This will be a busy position working with the Financial Planner and will have regular client contact, you will be involved with full administrative support as well as managing the IFAs diary.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with the Financial Planners and their clients
- Work closely Paraplanning and other internal teams to facilitate efficient and quality administration resulting in excellent client outcomes
- Ensure client reviews are timely & appropriate as per documented service levels and in line with regulation.
- Assist with structured scheduling of reviews and for the preparation for meetings
- Ensure that client files pre & post meeting contain all relevant information and paperwork, ensuring that all client data is accurate and up to date
- Be responsible for all post meeting administrative actions, such as processing of Letters of Authority and submission of business to various platforms and providers ensuring timely and accurate completion
Our client is looking to recruit an individual with previous experience within a similar position. Ideally you will have 2+ years’ experience working as an IFA/Wealth Management Administrator, will be comfortable working with a busy financial adviser and their clients. You should also have:
- Strong attention to detail and pride in work
- Strong communicator, written, verbal, and listening
This organisation is well known for supporting training and development, as a result candidates will be given full training where required and will also be supported both financially and through study leave to attain the diploma in financial planning. You will be joining a well-known and highly respected organisation where you can start an exciting career.
The client is offering a competitive basic salary to £35,000 + bonus and very strong company benefits including: generous holiday allowance, death in service, private health insurance, pension and much more. They also offer hybrid working which is split between office & home – this can be split between 2 days in the office & 3 days working from home or vice versa.
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning