Senior Financial Planning Administrator - Wigan - Salary negotiable to £32,000 plus Benefits and Bonus - Leading firm of Independent Financial Advisers
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working on a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Financial Planning Administrator to join a well respected firm of IFA's based in Southport.
Immediately you'll enjoy a competitive package, a supportive office environment to work within and full training to develop yourself as an individual to future success. Full financial support and study leave is provided to help you progress with market qualifications. The company would also like this person to be a Senior Administrator capable of acting in a Team Leader position when needed. For the right person this could also lead to a Management position in the future.
- You'll be responsible for providing administration support for the advisory team from day one, so experience within an IFA practice as opposed to a product provider is essential for this role.
- You should be a skilled Administrator 'ready to hit the ground running.' Daily duties will include; liaising with providers and clients, processing business, LOA's, updating client database, typing etc.
- Ideally, you'll have at least 3 years experience as an IFA Administrator within an Independent Financial Advisory firm, have used Intelligent Office before, at least part CF qualified or equivalent qualifications & able to work within one of the north west's leading IFA practices.
- Salary negotiable up to £32,000 plus bonus (up to 12%)
- Company Benefits including Pension, DIS, 25 days holiday plus BH
- Study support & progression opportunities