Financial Planning Administrator - Newcastle - Financial Planning division of Leading Investment Manager - Salary to £27,000 plus Bonus and Benefits - Fixed Term Contract (Maternity cover)
A leading National Investment Management organisation with offices across the UK currently seeks to recruit an experienced Administrator to join their Wealth Planning team in Newcastle.
- As part of the Wealth Planning team you will be working alongside Advisers who provide whole of market financial advice to HNW private clients.
- You will be working within a small team consisting of Advisers, Paraplanners and Wealth Administrators. Your role will be to provide both the Senior Paraplanner and Adviser with technical admin support on a daily basis.
- Duties will include; speaking with clients of the business, liaising with insurers, updating online systems, business processing, working in tandem with the Paraplanner on technical matters, all sales support and other administrative duties where required.
- To be considered for this role you should be a confident and ambitious individual who is keen to gain experience of working for a leading name in the Financial Planning market.
- You should have two years experience as a minimum working in an Administrator role within either a Wealth Management or IFA environment.
- Candidates will ideally be working toward Diploma although this is not essential.
- Salary on offer is negotiable up to £27,000 (Pro rata) depending on experience and qualifications.
- They also provide a discretionary bonus and other company benefits including a 6%/6% pension, life cover, healthcare
- The company offer agile working, with the opportunity to work from home up to 2 days per week if desirable