Our client is a successful Investment Management business with offices in the City of London. They currently seek to recruit for an Platform Relationship Manager to join their team.
The main aim of the role is to provide office based relationship management support to a portfolio of Wealth Managers/Financial Advisors/Financial Planners and their existing and prospective clients.
Within the role your responsibilities will include managing a portfolio of wealth managers and clients. You will act as a Relationship Manager to win, manage, service and develop business with suitable wealth managers and clients, commensurate with the expertise and experience of someone in this position.
Day to day tasks will include;
- Managing client and wealth manager relationships on an ongoing basis, including regular reporting to clients and their wealth managers of changes within portfolios and performance, etc.
- Managing a book of clients to ensure growth achieved in both AUM and overall revenue/profitability of the book and ensuring the client experience and client value are maintained.
- Presenting and discussing the appropriate proposition with wealth managers
- Producing and following through individually tailored proposals for the wealth managers to reflect the proposition discussed with them
- Converting such prospective wealth managers into fully signed up wealth managers of the business, with specific plans and actions agreed with them in order to gain the maximum appropriate business from their client base
- Understanding the needs of prospective new clients, and developing the clients' own understanding of their needs, in conjunction with their wealth manager
- Providing clients with reviews of existing investment portfolios, often producing a detailed written review and proposal as to how we might alter the investments, taking into account a client's investment aims, attitude to risk and tax situation.
- Managing ongoing suitability for the portfolio of clients they are responsible for.
Package - Salary to £60,000 + Bonus & Benefits