Mbf are working with a very successful Financial Planning organisation to recruit a Paraplanner Team Leader. The business is well known, established and have won multiple industry awards, they are an exciting business who have grown continuously over the past 5 years. They have a number of offices through the UK.
They are now seeking to recruit a Paraplanner Team Leader who will manage, coach and develop a team of Paraplanners - with the ultimate goal of delivering an efficient & robust service to both Financial Advisers and clients. As well as leading the Paraplanner team, you will also undertake some Paraplanning duties yourself although you will focus on the more complex cases.
- Directly manage the workflow between the advisers and the Paraplanners, to ensure that the resource is allocated according to business needs
- Conduct regular one to one meetings & annual appraisals
- Review the training and development requirements of the Paraplanners
- To provide a first class Paraplanner service to Financial Planners
The client is looking for someone with the following:
- A number of years experience working in a Paraplanning capacity
- Ideally you have supervisory, team leader/manager experience (although not a necessity)
In return the client is offering a basic salary to £45,000 + bonus and excellent company benefits. The business also offer hybrid working split between office & home.
- Financial Planning