Paraplanner Manager / Technical Manager - Chester - Salary negotiable up to £50,000
I am currently working with a growing Wealth Management organisation based in Chester, who are looking for a Paraplanner Manager to head up their Paraplanning and support team.
Our client currently have around 15-20 staff, including a team of 3 Paraplanners and 3 Client Support. They have over £150M of Client FUM and have exciting growth plans, including the plan to make some significant acquisitions in the coming months.
This is a hands-on, Senior Paraplanner role with line management responsibilities, working closely with the MD so that they can focus on growing and developing the business. It's likely that the role will develop as the company grows, offering plenty of opportunity for progression in the future
This is a new role which is an important position in the company to ensure that the back-office system continues to run smoothly going forward. It will mainly involve Technical Paraplanning work, but also the day-to-day leadership of the other Paraplanners and Administrators
- Oversee the management of the existing Paraplanner and client support teams.
- Collaborate closely with financial planners and other Paraplanners to produce high-quality, compliant financial planning reports and recommendations.
- Conduct research and analysis on investment products, pensions, and other financial instruments to support client recommendations.
- Assist in the preparation of financial plans, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and alignment to deliver exceptional service to clients, addressing queries, and providing comprehensive support throughout the advisory process.
- Keep abreast of industry developments, regulatory changes, and best practices to ensure compliance and high-quality service delivery.
- A desire to lead and manage existing paraplanner and client support team.
- Proven experience as a Paraplanner within the financial services sector.
- Strong technical knowledge and proficiency in financial planning software and tools.
- RQF Level 6 Advanced Diploma Qualifications (or Chartered status) would be desirable, although those with Level 4 are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact effectively with clients and team members.
- Basic salary of £40-50K, negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
- Hybrid working (3 days per week in the office - could be more to start with while getting used to the role)
- Other company benefits including Pension, DIS, Study support etc
- Opportunities for progression and to be part of the growth plans, being a key member of the management team from day 1
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning