Paraplanner - Leading Wealth Management Organisation - Manchester/ hybrid - Salary to £55,000 plus first class benefits package
MBF are currently working with a top Wealth Management organisation who are looking to recruit an experienced and technically minded Paraplanner to join their growing team in Manchester.
This organisation is a company MBF have worked with on a number of occasions and these vacancies are always highly sought after.
- The Wealth Advisors work with clients across multiple sites, delivering high level Financial Planning advice, tailored to each HNW client. While heavily pensions dominated this area of the business continues to evolve and as such, our client requires a candidate with strong knowledge across all products and services.
- The role will be working alongside an existing Paraplanning team to deliver a first class technical support service to the Wealth Advisors and their clients
- Working closely with the Advisors, you will be responsible for the delivery of technical financial advisory reports and advice to High Net Worth Clients.
- Work alongside Advisers to deliver a highly personalised holistic financial planning service, focused on improving all client outcomes and ensuring client needs are met to an exceptional standard.
- Undertake technical research, compile financial planning recommendations.
- Undertake a limited number of defined benefit pension transfer reviews, when appropriate.
- Attend meetings with Financial Planners, developing relationships with clients.
- Analyse client data and prepare cash flow analyses.
- Liaise with product providers and other third parties.
- Mentor, nurture and develop trainees.
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance standards are met.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of best practice within the business.
- Candidates must be experienced, Level 4 (minimum) qualified Paraplanners.
- Ideally, candidates will be Chartered or close to achieving this level of qualification
- You should be able to work independently and slot straight into the role without the need for training, other than on the company's processes and systems
- Salary to £55,000 (potentially higher for the right person)
- Industry leading, non-contributory pension scheme
- Private medical health cover
- Life Cover – 4 x base salary
- Group income protection
- Other excellent company benefits
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning