A top tier Investment Manager with an ever growing financial planning offering are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Paraplanner to join their team to work closely alongside their Wealth Planners to deliver exceptional financial planning and technical services to the company’s extensive book of UHNW clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong technical knowledge of financial planning and investment products
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate complex financial information to clients and colleagues in a clear and concise manner
- Attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Advanced experience with financial planning software
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Supporting financial advisors with research, analysis and report writing
- Preparation of financial plans, investment reports and suitability letters
- Liaising with clients, product providers and other professionals as required
- Maintaining accurate records and ensuring all files are kept up to date
- Staying up to date with industry regulations and market changes
My client can provide a highly competitive salary and a range of benefits including a first-class pension scheme, share options, private healthcare, and generous holiday allowance. They also offer a highly flexible working environment where you will be expected to be in the office 2 days per week.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a leading investment manager and develop their career in financial planning.
If you believe you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please do get in touch - thanks.
- Financial Services