Mbf are working with one of our best clients to recruit a Junior Paraplanner. The client is an established & fully independent organisation who provide holistic Financial Planning & Employee Benefits services to clients throughout the country.
They are an award-winning business who have gone from strength to strength recently, they have grown organically over the past five years via their excellent name in the industry and acquisitions. They are now in the market to recruit a Junior Paraplanner to join their team in Gloucester – as a Junior Paraplanner you will work closely with Financial Planners, Technical Paraplanners who will provide you with ongoing training & guidance.
You will be responsible for providing administrative and lower level Paraplanning support with a view to gradually progressing your knowledge of the industry & technical skills.
- Provide dedicated support to the company's Financial Planners & Technical Paraplanners, assisting in the preparation of financial plans and client reviews.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure the delivery of exceptional service to clients.
- Assist in conducting research and analysis, helping to identify suitable financial solutions for clients' needs.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records, demonstrating a strong attention to detail.
- Actively participate in professional development, including completing the Diploma in Financial Planning.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Currently pursuing or willing to complete the Diploma in Financial Planning.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ambitious and motivated, with a desire to build a successful and long-term career in the financial services industry.
What’s on offer:
- A competitive basic salary
- Excellent benefits package – 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Group Life, Pension, PMI, Group Income Protection and much more
- Hybrid working – this can be 2 days in the office & 3 days working from home or vice versa
- Full exam support to achieve the Diploma
- Genuine opportunities to progress
- A supportive and collaborative work environment, fostering growth and learning
If you are passionate about financial planning, have a keen eye for detail, and are eager to progress your career in the industry, we would love to hear from you.
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning