A good client of ours is currently seeking to recruit for an Investment Operations Administrator to join their team.
We are currently working with a highly renowned Investment Management organisation, to recruit for an Investment Operations Administrator to join their team. Our client is a UK-based investment management firm founded in 2003. The firm provides a range of investment solutions, including multi-asset portfolios, individual funds, and thematic investment products. The business is known for its focus on innovation and technology, which it uses to provide clients with a personalised and modern investment experience.
The firm operates as an independent investment manager, offering a range of investment products and services to individuals, trusts, and corporations.
Our client is seeking an individual to provide support to the investment operations proposition and take responsibility to ensure the desk runs efficiently. Speaking to self-invested investment clients to take orders and instructions to buy or sell securities, answer general queries Managing email inbox of queries and seeking cross departmental support to resolve when necessary.
- Execute buy & sell trade instructions for self-invested clients
- Organise ISA Subscriptions
- Execute withdrawal instructions
- Set up and maintain standing orders & monthly withdrawals
- Ensuring clients’ accounts do not become overdrawn; fixing this issue if it occurs
- Providing ad-hoc valuations/transaction histories when requested and investigating any client queries
- Organising transfer out of accounts to different providers
- Processing account opening/closings and change of service type requests
- Processing corporate action instructions
- Sending out trade confirmations and tax packs Updating client data on internal systems
- Manual trade input for any trades that cannot be placed via the Platform
- Excellent telecommunication skills
- Proven time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Manage busy workload
- Identifying when to escalate issues/complaints with line manager
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet strict dealing deadlines
- Ability to build relationships with internal teams
- Basic salary to £32,000
- Income Protection
- Pension – 6% ER or 8% ER / 2% EE
- 25 days holiday
- Financial Services
- Asset & Investment Management