Our client is one of the UK's most renowned and accomplished Investment Management organisations. With a history of excellence and a number of industry awards, this firm has firmly established itself as an industry leader. Backed by their commitment to innovation, client satisfaction, and professionalism, they continue to work at the very top end of the industry.
They are now seeking to recruit an Investment Assistant to join their growing IM division, you will be an integral part of a high-performing team based in the bustling Bristol offices.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide comprehensive administrative support, ensuring the smooth and efficient functioning of both the team and the broader business operations. By maintaining a strong attention to detail and a proactive approach, you will play a vital role in upholding the company's commitment to delivering exceptional client service.
- Assist in a wide range of administrative tasks, including document management, data entry, and correspondence.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments, meetings, and events to optimise team efficiency.
- Collaborate closely with the investment management team to facilitate seamless operations and client interactions.
- Contribute to the preparation of reports, presentations, and other materials for both internal and client-facing purposes.
- Maintain accurate records and databases, ensuring data integrity and confidentiality.
- Provide timely responses to client inquiries and requests, reflecting the company's dedication to outstanding service.
- Uphold the company's professional image through effective communication and interactions with high net worth clients.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in an administrative or support role is advantageous, particularly within the financial or investment sectors.
- Excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is essential.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive and adaptable attitude, capable of working both independently and collaboratively.
By joining this prestigious Investment Management organisation, you’ll have the opportunity to work within one of the UKs most successful IM organisations. My client is committed to growth & development of their staff, you will be provided with the highest quality training, supported to take market exams and will be given opportunities to progress.
Our client is offering a competitive basic salary to £27,000 + discretionary bonus and excellent company benefits. Finally, as part of their commitment to work-life balance, they provide hybrid working arrangements split between office & home – typically 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
- Asset & Investment Management