Job Title: Investment Management Administrator
Location: London (Hybrid Working)
We are currently partnering with a well-established and highly regarded firm, which specialises in investment management, financial planning and wealth management services. Our client manages over £50 billion in Assets Under Management (AUM).
With a commitment to excellence and client satisfaction, they are seeking a motivated individual to join their Investment Management team in London as an Investment Management Administrator.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and business stakeholders.
- Manage the client lifecycle administration process, ensuring a timely and efficient client experience.
- Take ownership and accountability for all client administration tasks, acting as the main liaison between the client, investment team, operations, and key stakeholders.
- Support quarterly portfolio valuation processes and process client payments and account amendments.
- Understand client suitability requirements and assist the investment team in gathering relevant information to support client suitability.
- Previous experience in Investment Management with 3+ years experience as an Investment Administrator.
- Base salary up to £45,000
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Market leading Pension
- Life Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Season Ticket Loan
- 25 Days Annual Leave with the ability to buy further days
- Full study support
If you are a dedicated professional with a background in Investment Management and a passion for client service, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Financial Services
- Asset & Investment Management