Financial Planning Administrator - Loughborough - Salary negotiable plus benefits - Flexible working
A fast growing Chartered Financial Planning business in Loughborough, Leicestershire, currently requires an experienced Sales Support Administrator to join their friendly, professional team.
- Supporting the firm's Chartered Financial Planners, you will be responsible for processing business, supporting the Paraplanners, updating the database, liaising with providers and general office administration.
- You'll have regular client contact, booking in meetings and answering general day to day queries.
- You will be working in a team with the another Administrator and a Paraplanner, working together to support your Financial Adviser.
- There will be plenty of opportunity for progression as the company grows and you will also be supported with study towards the Diploma Financial Planning.
- You will be provided with a competitive salary and package and will have the chance to work in a friendly, supportive environment.
- Opportunities to progress into Paraplanning, Management, into the Investment team or other areas of the business
- 7% Pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus BH, buy and sell holiday etc
- Flexible working options