We are working with a very successful Chartered Financial Advisory Practice to recruit an experienced Financial Adviser. Our client provides holistic financial planning solutions to a range of clients across the South West, they are a friendly & professional business that have a unique approach to financial advice.
Due to a number of recent acquisitions our client is seeking to recruit an additional Financial Adviser who can come in and take on a portfolio of clients.
As an experienced Financial Planner, you will leverage your expertise to provide tailored financial advice to clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and servicing an existing/substantial book of business, nurturing strong client relationships and ensuring their ongoing financial needs are met.
- Identifying new business opportunities and proactively seeking ways to drive company growth
- Offering comprehensive services across all areas of financial advice
- Work closely with the Paraplanning & Administration teams to provide a truly first-class service to clients.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends, market changes, and regulatory developments to provide accurate and relevant advice to clients.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- Previous experience as a Financial Adviser
- Strong knowledge of financial products and market trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain client relationships
- Proven ability to analyse complex financial information and provide clear, actionable recommendations
- Relevant qualifications such as the Diploma in Financial Planning as a minimum
What’s on offer:
- Competitive basic salary up to £80,000, commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Performance-based bonuses
- Company benefits package
- Opportunity to work within a collaborative and supportive team environment
- Ongoing professional development and training to enhance your skills and knowledge
- Clients provided
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning