Mbf are working with a fully independent national Financial Planning organisation to recruit an IFA Sales Manager. The business are truly market leaders, they are one of the largest & most successful independent financial planning companies in the UK.
They are now seeking to recruit a Sales Manager who will work closely with the already successful Financial Planners. Your role will be to coach, motivate & develop the existing Financial Planners, the client is looking for an amiable individual who is able to get the best out of their team.
This role will be working within one of the most successful teams within the business, as a result you will need experience within a similar type role and should have a strong understanding of the industry yourself.
Your role will purely focus on people management, you will work closely with a Compliance & Development Manager who will undertake observations.
The business is looking for a motivated & professional individual that is looking to succeed. You will be provided full support by in house administration & compliance teams, market leading technology and much more.
The client is looking for an individual with the following:
- Significant experience of managing within a regulated environment
- Proven success as a business leader with commercial and organisational awareness skills
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of advisory process within financial services
- Strong leadership, coaching and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills and ability to deliver through others
In return the client is offering an excellent overall package including:
- Basic salary to £100,000
- Quarterly Bonuses
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday - increasing with service + birthday off
- Death in service
- Training and professional qualification support
- Opportunities for career progression
- Hybrid working
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning