Our client, a leading national firm of Financial Planners is seeking to recruit a motivated and detailed orientated Administrator/Trainee Paraplanner to join their friendly team. The business has offices across the country, they are an established business that have an outstanding reputation.
They are now seeking to recruit an Administrator/Trainee Paraplanner who will provide administrative and lower level Paraplanning support to the teams Technical Paraplanners and Financial Advisers.
- Prepare and organise client files for new and existing reviews, including valuation reports.
- Process new business applications, withdrawals, drawdowns, and fund switches.
- Ensure compliance by maintaining meticulous records and documentation.
- Update and maintain client records on their back-office system.
- Gather necessary information on existing plans/arrangements to assist in client reviews.
- Structure letters to providers and clients to obtain essential information.
- Handle general client servicing, including liaising with product providers and third parties.
- Construct basic suitability reports, such as fund switches, top-ups, and review reports.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Previous administrative support experience within a wealth management organisation.
- Strong knowledge of pensions and investment products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage workload and deadlines.
- Self-motivated, organized, and capable of working well under pressure.
- A strong team player with exceptional attention to detail.
What’s on offer:
- A competitive basic salary
- Excellent benefits package - 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Group Life, Pension, PMI, Group Income Protection and much more
- Hybrid working - this can be 2 days in the office & 3 days working from home or vice versa
- Full exam support to achieve the Diploma
- Genuine opportunities to progress
- A supportive and collaborative work environment, fostering growth and learning
If you are passionate about financial planning, have a keen eye for detail, and are eager to progress your career in the industry, we would love to hear from you.
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning