We are working with a very successful independent Financial Planning practice based in the centre of Cardiff to recruit an IFA Administrator. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly & professional practice who are at an exciting stage of growth.
In this role you will provide comprehensive administrative support, working closely with Senior Administrators, Paraplanners, Financial Advisers and clients. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare information for reports
- Liaise with third parties including providers to obtain information
- Maintain accurate client information on the internal back office system
- Assist with onboarding new clients
- Opening and handling client post
- General administration for the overall department
Our client is looking to recruit an individual with a genuine interest in the Financial Services industry. To be considered you should either have previous experience as an Administrator within a Financial Services environment or will be a graduate who is looking to get a foot in the door (ideally with a relevant degree such as economics, business etc).
You will be provided with full on the job training & support, help with market exams and opportunities to progress.
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning