We are working with a boutique IFA practice in Talbot Green to recruit an experienced IFA Administrator. Our client is a small but successful Financial Planning practice that provides holistic independent financial advice to clients across the region.
Their requirement is for an experienced Financial Planning Administrator to come in and provide 1-2-1 support to the companies Managing Director. This will be a hands on and busy role working closely with both the Managing Director and their clients, in this role you will be expected to provide comprehensive administrative support whilst also managing the Managing Directors diary.
- Processing new business applications, investment transactions, and client withdrawals
- Liaising with product providers, platforms, and investment companies as required
- Monitoring client accounts and assisting with account maintenance tasks
- Managing the Managing Director's diary efficiently, scheduling appointments, and ensuring smooth day-to-day operations
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of client reports, proposals, and other documentation
- Ensuring all client paperwork and forms are completed accurately and in a timely manner
We are looking for an individual with the following:
- At least three years’ experience working within a Financial Planning/IFA Administration position
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- A proactive and adaptable approach to work.
In order to be considered you must also live within a commutable distance to the office in Talbot Green. Initially you will be expected to attend the office for training & to work with the Managing Director, however after this period the client is happy for this position to be based from home with occasion travel to the office.
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning