IFA Administrator - Meriden, Coventry - up to £32,000 plus company benefits and bonuses
MBF Recruitment are currently working with a firm of Independent Financial Advisors based in Merdien, Coventry. The business is well established in the area and offer fully Independent Advice across all Financial Services including Pensions and Investments, to private and corporate clients.
Their current requirement is for an experienced IFA Support Administrator to join the business to provide technical support to their team of Financial Planners. You will have a close working relationship with both the Planners and Paraplanners, this will help you to develop your career and progress within the organisation.
Candidates should be experienced within the Wealth Management/Financial Planning remit and will ideally hold some CII exams, although not a necessity. The organisation will provide full support to attain further qualifications (for those that wish to do so) and have an excellent benefits package.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with the IFA's and their clients
- Work closely with your Administration team, Para-Planning and other internal teams to facilitate efficient and quality administration resulting in excellent client outcomes
- Assist IFA's to maintain and manage their client banks according to segmentation and service proposition providing an organised and structured approach to the workload within the wider team
- Assist with managing consultant's diaries, engaging with and communicating with all key stakeholders both internally and externally to maximise efficiency and service to clients
- Ensure client reviews are timely & appropriate as per documented service levels and in line with regulation. Assist with structured scheduling of reviews and for the preparation for meetings
- Ensure that client files pre & post meeting contain all relevant information and paperwork, ensuring that all client data is accurate and up to date
- Be responsible for all post meeting administrative actions, such as processing of Letters of Authority and submission of business to various platforms and providers ensuring timely and accurate completion which provides an efficient service for the Wealth Planner and Client
- Assist the Advisors to explore opportunities for referrals & professional connection introductions
- Maintain a basic level of industry knowledge through private reading/attending workshops etc. Skills & Experience
The successful candidate may demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 1 year administrative experience in an IFA / Wealth environment
- Responsibility, accountability and the ability to be pro-active and intuitive in role
- Attention to detail and pride in work
- Strong communicator, Written, Verbal, and listening
- This organisation are well known for supporting training and development, as a result candidates will be given full training where required and will also be supported both financially and through study leave to attain the diploma in financial planning.
- Competitive basic salary, up to around £32,000 dependent on experience
- 4 x Death in Service
- 2 x Critical Illness
- Health cash Plan
- 4.5% matched pension
- 22 days holiday plus ability to buy 5 more
- Free parking
- 8.30am – 5pm Mon – Thursday; 8.30am – 1.30pm Friday
- Bonuses – this year they paid in March and December based on company performance and individual performance
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning