We are currently working with a well-known, national financial planning organisation to recruit an experienced IFA Administrator.
Our client is a highly reputable Financial Planning organisation with offices across the UK. Their current requirement is for an experienced IFA Support Administrator to join the business to provide technical support to a team of Senior Financial Planners. You will have a close working relationship with both the Planners and Senior Paraplanners, this will help you to develop your career and progress within the organisation.
Candidates should be experienced within the Wealth Management/Financial Planning remit and will ideally hold some CII exams, although not a necessity. The organisation will provide full support to attain further qualifications and have an excellent benefits package. You will be offered excellent opportunities in the future to progress within the organisation into either an advisory or management capacity.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with the Financial Planners and their clients
- Work closely Paraplanning and other internal teams to facilitate efficient and quality administration resulting in excellent client outcomes
- Ensure client reviews are timely & appropriate as per documented service levels and in line with regulation.
- Assist with structured scheduling of reviews and for the preparation for meetings
- Ensure that client files pre & post meeting contain all relevant information and paperwork, ensuring that all client data is accurate and up to date
- Be responsible for all post meeting administrative actions, such as processing of Letters of Authority and submission of business to various platforms and providers ensuring timely and accurate completion
- Maintain a basic level of industry knowledge through private reading/attending workshops etc. Skills & Experience
The successful candidate may demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience, with at least 1 year in an IFA environment
- Responsibility, accountability and the ability to be pro-active and intuitive in role
- Attention to detail and pride in work
- Strong communicator, Written, verbal, and listening
- This organisation is well known for supporting training and development, as a result candidates will be given full training where required and will also be supported both financially and through study leave to attain the diploma in financial planning.
- You will be joining a well-known and highly respected organisation where you can start an exciting career.
- Basic salary to £32,000
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- PMI, Group Life, Group Income, Pension
- Flexi-Bens add ons
- Hybrid working
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning