IFA Administration Manager - Midlands Based - Flexible home working - Salary up to £42,000 plus company benefits
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with a leading, multi-office Financial Planning Group who are looking to hire an experienced IFA Administration Manager for their team in the Midlands. The company are forward thinking and offer the flexibility to work from home when not required for meetings, although as an IFA Administration Manager you will be required to hold team meetings and 1-2-1's in both the Bromsgrove and Market Harborough offices.
The IFA Administration Manager will ensure that service levels are met and staff training and development needs are identified and addressed.
- Management of staff including; distribution of work, 1-2-1's, performance monitoring, wellbeing
- You will provide management information to senior management team.
- Focus on team performance and goals, whilst maintaining excellent client service.
What we are looking for:
- You must be an experienced IFA Administration Manager having worked for a firm of Financial Planners in a Team Manager role.
- You must have an excellent understanding of the Financial Planning Administration process, ideally developed by your own personal experience in an IFA Administrator role
- A strong communicator and leader of people, able to plan, organise, influence change
- Ability to supervise remotely
This is a fantastic career opportunity at a growing business who have the ambition to become a genuine market leader. The company already have multiple expanding offices across the UK but have the financial backing to make it one of the most exciting coompanies in the Financial Planning sector.
You will be offered a competitive basic salary of up to £42,000 plus company benefits and discretionary bonus. Candidates will received full support for studies towards professional qualifications and will benefit from a flexible working policy which means that you do not have to be in the office unless a meeting is scheduled.