We are working with a leading Asset Management business with an impressive £14 billion in Assets Under Management (AUM) as they expand their dynamic team in London. This well established and highly renowned business has over 300 staff and 4 offices within the UK.
Our client is on the lookout for a talented Business Development Team Manager to spearhead a team of 15 telephone-based Business Development Managers, driving the sales of the firm's tax-efficient investments and funds.
- Lead and inspire a team of 15 Business Development Managers to achieve sales targets and deliver outstanding results.
- Oversee the implementation of effective sales strategies to promote the firm's tax-efficient investments and funds.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure alignment with business objectives and growth initiatives.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to team members, fostering a positive and high-performing work culture.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities to identify new opportunities and stay ahead in the industry.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a leadership role, managing telephone-based Business Development Managers.
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets in the financial services industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain effective relationships.
- In-depth knowledge of tax-efficient investments and funds is highly desirable.
- Located in London or willing to relocate.
- Competitive salary up to £120,000, commensurate with experience.
- Annual bonus based on performance.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including pensions, disability insurance, and private healthcare.
- Exceptional holiday allowance to support work-life balance.
If you are a dynamic and results-driven leader with a passion for the financial services industry, this is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact within a prestigious Asset Management firm.
- Financial Services
- Asset & Investment Management