Mbf are working with a national Financial Planning organisation to recruit a Financial Services Team Leader. Our client is well known across the UK with a particularly strong presence in the South West – they are now seeking to recruit an additional senior member of staff to join their growing team.
They are now looking to recruit a Team Leader to supervise/line manage a team of Senior Administrators & Paraplanners, with a focus on excellent client service delivery at all times.
You will be responsible for supervising the team, work allocation, performance and recruitment, providing on-going training and personal development. The client is looking for an individual with previous experience in a supervisory or Team Leader position or an individual who is looking to take the next step in their career.
- Ensuring an even distribution of workload and aid personal learning
- Develop measurable benchmarks for your team that supports delivery of service excellence and operational efficiency at all times
- Take a proactive approach to continuous improvement within your team, with a focus on ensuring the client is receiving the highest quality and most efficient service
- Take a lead in the delivery of change management throughout your team, providing coaching and support and identifying and sourcing training where needed
- Take responsibility for ensuring that each process meets business requirements and delivers the smartest and most efficient way of working
You will work closely with the Client Services Manager who will provide you with ongoing training & support. The business is growing so there is ample opportunity to progress your career into management in the future.
The client offers flexible working with a split between office and home - 3 days in the office and 2 days at home however there may be some flexibility.
- Financial Planning