A national Financial Planning business are seeking to recruit a Financial Services Administrator to join their growing team. The organisation has an outstanding reputation and have won multiple awards, they are a now seeking to recruit an Administrator to work out of their Marlborough office.
The role will involve supporting the overall Financial Planning team, responsibilities will include:
- Input and management of data on database
- Business submission & new business
- Client documentation & data entry
- Speaking with third parties over the phone & email
- Supporting the senior administrators, paraplanners and financial advisers
The client is looking for an experienced administrator, ideally with Financial Services experience. Individual from a Financial Planning, Employee Benefits, Banking, Platform or Provider background would be preferred.
This is a friendly and supportive company, you will be given full on the job training, help with any market exams you want to take and there will be opportunities to progress.