We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior IFA Administrator or a Team Leader to join a well-respected, boutique firm of Financial Planners. Our client is a fully independent Financial Advisory practice, they have grown organically over the past few years and have ambitious growth plans for the future.
They are now looking to recruit a Team Leader to supervise/line manage a team of Senior Administrators, with a focus on excellent client service delivery at all times.
You will be responsible for supervising the team, work allocation, performance and recruitment, providing on-going training and personal development. The client is looking for an individual with previous experience in a supervisory or Team Leader position or a Senior Administrator who is looking to take the next step in their career.
- Take a proactive approach to continuous improvement within your team, with a focus on ensuring the client is receiving the highest quality and most efficient service
- Work with the Practice Manager to design and deliver changes to processes
- Take a lead in the delivery of change management throughout your team, providing coaching and support and identifying and sourcing training where needed
- Ensuring an even distribution of workload and aid personal learning
- Take responsibility for ensuring that each process meets business requirements and delivers the smartest and most efficient way of working
- Undertake more technical administration to ensure the companies clients receive the highest level of service
You will work closely with the Practice Manager who will provide you with ongoing training & support. The business is growing so there is ample opportunity to progress your career.
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning
- Asset & Investment Management