Financial Planning Administrator - Near Studley - Salary up to £27,000 (negotiable) plus benefits
MBF Recruitment are currently working on a new vacancy in Sambourne (near Studley) working for a small to medium sized firm of Financial Planners. The company are well established in the area, with 16 Advisors and 10+ current support staff and they are looking to grow their support team by adding an additional Support Administrator and Paraplanner.
- The Business Support Administrator vacancy is to provide a full administrative service to the Financial Advisors and Paraplanners, with the usual tasks such as; processing new business, LOA's, obtaining policy information, liaising with clients and providers etc.
- The company are keen to ensure that their staff can maximise their potential and fulfil their career ambitions, so will work with you to help you obtain this. Career progression within this company is definitely achievable and their will be opportunities given to those working hard.
- They have a close knit, hard working team based in their offices, all sharing the common goal of providing a first class service to their loyal HNW client base. They work hard, but ensure that staff have enough time to maintain high quality standards as well as focus on their own personal development.
- Salary on this position is negotiable, up to around £27K plus company benefits.
- Full Study support
- Development and career progression
- Standard holiday allowance is 26 days plus staff can 'buy' up to 4 additional days.
- Working hours are 9-5(Mon-Thur) and 9-2.30 on Fridays.
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning