Financial Planning Administrator - Birmingham, hybrid - Salary to £34,000 plus company benefits
Our client is a leading financial planning and investment management firm based in central Birmingham, who are currently seeking a talented and motivated Financial Planning Administrator to join their team.
The company are leaders in their field and well respected. They have a highly qualified and experienced workforce that share common values, determined to provide an exceptional, first class service to every client.
As a Financial Planning Administrator, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Financial Planners and their clients. You will play a key role in ensuring the smooth operation of the financial planning process, from initial client contact through to implementation. You will primarily be responsible for the administrative work involving your own book of 30-40 HNW clients.
- Supporting Financial Planners in preparing financial plans for clients
- Coordinating with team to ensure smooth implementation of financial plans
- Maintaining accurate client records in the CRM system
- Use of Prestwood Truth Cashflow, Intelligent Office and Virtual Cabinet Software
- Responding to client queries and requests in a timely and professional manner
- Assisting in the preparation of reports and presentations for clients
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in financial planning administration or related field, ideally 2 years +
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Knowledge of CRM systems (ideally IO) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of financial planning and investment management concepts would be an advantage
- If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for financial planning and investment management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Our client offers competitive salary packages, ongoing training and development, and the opportunity to work with a dynamic and supportive team.
- Salary of up to £34,000 plus company benefits, negotiable depending on experience
- Hybrid working - 3 days per week in the office: 2 at home
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning