Mbf are working with a very well-established Financial Planning & Investment Management organisation; the client has a strong history and a fantastic reputation. They have a national presence but have managed to retain their closeknit, friendly environment – the financial planning division has grown considerably over the past few years with ambitious growth plans for the short-, medium- and long-term future.
Their current requirement is for an experienced Financial Planning Administrator to join the business to provide comprehensive support to a team of successful financial planners and a portfolio of HNW clients. Candidates should be experienced within the Wealth Management/Financial Planning remit and will ideally hold some CII exams, although not a necessity. The organisation will provide full support to attain further qualifications and have an excellent benefits package.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with the Financial Planners and their clients
- Work closely Paraplanning and other internal teams to facilitate efficient and quality administration resulting in excellent client outcomes
- Ensure client reviews are timely & appropriate as per documented service levels and in line with regulation.
- Assist with structured scheduling of reviews and for the preparation for meetings
- Ensure that client files pre & post meeting contain all relevant information and paperwork, ensuring that all client data is accurate and up to date
- Be responsible for all post meeting administrative actions, such as processing of Letters of Authority and submission of business to various platforms and providers ensuring timely and accurate completion
- Maintain a basic level of industry knowledge through private reading/attending workshops etc. Skills & Experience
To be considered:
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience, with at least 1 year in an IFA environment
- Responsibility, accountability and the ability to be pro-active and intuitive in role
- Attention to detail and pride in work
- Strong communicator, Written, verbal, and listening
- This organisation is well known for supporting training and development, as a result candidates will be given full training where required and will also be supported both financially and through study leave to attain the diploma in financial planning.
- You will be joining a well-known and highly respected organisation where you can start an exciting career
- To £34,000
- Discretionary Bonus & benefits including 5% pension, death in service, phi and much more
- Hybrid working split 3 days in the office & 2 working from home
- Flexible working hours
- Financial Planning