Financial Planning Administrator
We are currently working with an UHNW financial planning business with offices in both Hong Kong and Mayfair, London to recruit for an experienced Financial Planning Assistant to join their team.
Due to ongoing expansion over the past couple of years, the firm now requires a professional candidate with experience in the financial planning or wealth management to join the business to provide assistance to both the Directors and Financial Planners.
Key tasks and responsibilities within this role will include:
- Obtaining details of client holdings
- Liaising with clients and third parties
- Maintaining records and databases
- Preparing letters
- Generating investment valuations
- Producing compliant illustrations and quotations
- Completing forms (both paper-based and electronic)
- Preparing review packs for client meetings
- Assisting with the implementation of investment advice via electronic platforms
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly regarded wealth management business that will allow you to progress your career into either a technical or advisory capacity in the future. You will be supported to undertake all financial planning exams.
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning