MB Fitzgerald recruitment are currently working with one of the UKs largest and most successful Financial Planning organisations to recruit a Financial Planning Administrator.
Due to ongoing expansion over the past couple of years, the firm now requires a professional candidate with experience in the financial planning or wealth management to join the business to provide assistance to Paraplanners and Financial Advisers.
Key tasks and responsibilities within this role will include:
- To prepare and issue client review documents, including obtaining product specific information
- Liaising with clients and third parties
- Maintaining records and databases
- Preparing letters
- Generating investment valuations
- Producing compliant illustrations and quotations
- Completing forms (both paper-based and electronic)
- Preparing review packs for client meetings
Ideally candidates will have a minimum of 2 years experience of working in Financial Services in an IFA Administrator capacity. Those who have studied towards the Diploma Financial Planning will be preferred although full support will be provided for you to undertake all financial planning exams.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly regarded wealth management business that will allow you to progress your career into either a technical or advisory capacity in the future.