Financial Planner - Midlands/ Flexible working - Salary negotiable up to around £50K plus company Bonus and excellent Benefits package
Our Client, a leading Financial Planning organisation with offices across the UK are currently seeking an experienced Financial Adviser to work with their teams in the Midlands. The candidate will not need to attend an office on a daily basis so exact location is not important, but candidates should live in the Midlands so that they are in close proximity to clients as well as the Management, Paraplanning and Administration functions.
- The successful candidate will be tasked with servicing a small book of private clients as well as sourcing and developing new business..
- We are looking for someone with a proven history of business development using referrals, seminars, networking, professional introducers etc.
- The company's Adviser's work closely with their Corporate Advice team who provide Employee Benefit seminars to UK businesses and as such regularly present at company seminars. Candidates who have previous experience of this will have an advantage although the most important thing is to ensure that whoever they do hire has the confidence and all round knowledge/ experience to present and spot any business opportunities.
- Candidates MUST be Diploma qualified as a minimum although ideally you will be Chartered or studying towards this. Support towards further studies will be provided.
- On offer is an attractive remuneration package including a basic salary of up to £50K (potentially higher for the right person) plus a competitive bonus and company benefits.
- There will be plenty of opportunity for progression within the team which is looking to grow substantially over the coming years.