Financial Planner - National Wealth Management Organisation - Manchester, hybrid - Salary £45,000 to £60,000 plus Benefits and Bonus
In a tough market, some exceptional clients continue to grow their AUM year on year and as result, are seeking to recruit motivated individuals with a vision for their long term future.
Are you a driven and motivated Financial Planner looking for an exciting career opportunity? We are currently recruiting Financial Planners for a leading Financial Advisory practice in the UK, serving clients across the North-West. This well-established and rapidly growing firm is seeking individuals with a vision for building and managing their own high-quality client book.
As a Financial Planner in this role, you will enjoy the support, guidance, and resources provided by a prominent name in the wealth advice sector. You'll have the opportunity to provide first client service while developing and growing your own book of clients over a period of time with earnings increasing year on year, you will be in control of your own business/income.
- Offer personalized financial advice and wealth management services to clients.
- Build and manage a high-quality client book.
- Make use of training, leads, and client resources provided by the company.
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity.
- Stay current with industry trends and regulations.
- Must be driven, hardworking and happy to network, proven training methods that have been a success for over 10 years will be provided but self-motivation and attitude are key.
- Highly competitive base salary.
- Uncapped bonus potential.
- Genuine opportunity to earn a six-figure salary where you are in control of your earnings, not relying on a discretionary bonus.
- Ongoing training and professional development.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Starting salary £40-£60K, full OTE earning details on request. OTE to increase year on year.
- A strong commitment to providing exceptional client service.
- Financial planning qualifications and industry certifications (DipPFS or equivalent).
- Proven experience in financial planning.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve targets.
- Knowledge of financial products and investment strategies.
This opportunity is based in the North-West where you'll find great potential for building and expanding your client base.
The company offer flexible working arrangements to accommodate your needs and enhance work-life balance. You can expect to be required in the office 2-3 days per week
If you're a dedicated and ambitious Financial Planner looking to take control of your financial future while delivering exceptional client service, please apply for this role. Be part of this company's ongoing success story and apply for this exciting opportunity today.
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning