Our client is one of the leading names in both the Investment Management and Wealth Planning markets in the UK.
As part of a continued growth plan, they are currently seeking Financial Advisers to join their newest Wealth Management team, established just a few years ago and quickly becoming one of the most exciting divisions in the company.
- This role will be a desk based Financial Advice role, utilising modern technology to provide a more efficient service and allowing more client's access to their advice offering.
- As a forward thinking business, our client is focused on a new era of advice, cutting back on face to face meetings and instead using fin-tech to manage the client's funds.
- Your role will be to build relationships with the clients over the phone and via video calling, manage their portfolios and provide financial advice.
- This role would suit either a Financial Planner or a bancassurance Financial Planning Manager who is keen to join a modern advisory business and who is excited about the opportunity in this space.
- You MUST Be Diploma qualified as a minimum and candidates should have experience of servicing existing clients as well as a good record of developing new clients themselves. Clients will be provided via marketing and crossover with the Investment Management team but this company are looking for candidates with the drive and determination to keep busy and find their own leads to top this up.
- A first class opportunity to join a market leading name in the wealth planning sector offering genuine long term career development opportunities.
- Basic salary of around £50-60,000 (flexible) plus company benefits, bonus etc
- Flexible working based on a hybrid model