The largest provider of Financial Education and Well-being support within the public sector are seeking to recruit a Corporate Account Executive to join their busy team in the city centre of Bristol. Owned by a multi-award winning national Wealth Management Company with a fantastic reputation for providing high quality education, advice and guidance to both the private and public sector. They are leaders in their field, achieving record results every year and are growing the business for continued future success.
The Corporate Account Executives work closely with the Corporate Account Managers to maintain and develop a portfolio of public sector clients. They take responsibility for implementing and managing the logistics of scheduling seminars in the Financial Coaches diary.
A key element of the role is updating and maintaining information stored in internal systems, in conjunction with providing excellent customer service to clients; ensuring a smooth and efficient delivery of their financial education programs. They will also respond and process delegate queries, whilst maintaining excellent customer service. This is a pivotal role in supporting a range of clients within a fast-growing and forward thinking business.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Account Managers to deliver agreed client seminar targets with a large portfolio of public sector clients
- Develop your product knowledge and engage with clients in a meaningful way to increase product adoption and business growth
- Accurately record client information for pre and post seminar service. Proactively review the data to ensure the systems contain correct and relevant information
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders ensuring communications, timescales, objectives and requirements are achieved
- Manage multiple inboxes concurrently responding to internal and external queries within agreed timescales
- Process and prepare large volumes of seminar feedback data daily
Key Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record of excellent customer service skills as well as the ability to maintain and enhance positive relationships
- Ability to work on own initiative and multi-task, coupled with a flexible attitude
- Passionate and personable, with experience of relationship building and account management
- Highly organised, with an ability to confidently analyse data and make effective decisions to help drive business growth
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others with a focus on delivering results
- Excellent time management skills working to tight deadlines and the ability to manage/prioritise workload
- Superb communication skills, with experience of working towards and achieving targets
- Thorough approach to work and excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Teams
We want to hear from you even if you don’t meet all of the Key Skills. If you think you have transferable skills and are eager to take on new challenges please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Experience working in Financial Services is not required as training will be regularly provided.
Location: Bristol city centre
Job Title: Corporate Account Executive
Salary: Competitive, with a discretionary performance bonus
Contract: Full time, permanent role
Benefits: Pension, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, death in service, PMI and much more
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning