Global Investment Managers are seeking an experienced Client Services Executive to join their Financial Planning Division, working closely with Wealth Planners and Paraplanners to provide outstanding support to their extensive high net worth private clients.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients, handling queries and ensuring a high level of client satisfaction
- Provide administrative support to Wealth Planners and Paraplanners, including managing client documentation and keeping client records up to date
- Ensure that client needs are accurately assessed and recorded, and that appropriate solutions are recommended and implemented
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure that all aspects of the client experience are delivered smoothly and efficiently
- Ensuring that all new business documentation is accurate and processed in line with agreed service standards.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within a support capacity in a Financial Planning environment
- Knowledge of SIPP / offshore bonds and pension transfers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
On offer is a highly competitive salary of £35k - £40k, along with an exceptional benefits package including a 16% pension.
If you are a motivated, client-focused professional with a passion for delivering exceptional service, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join a dynamic and growing team.
- Financial Services