Mbf are working with a fully independent Financial Planning organisation to recruit an additional Financial Services Administrator.
The business is successful in their own right; however, they are part of a much larger very successful Financial Services business that offers a range of services such as an in house DFM.
Due to continued growth, they are now seeking to recruit another administrator to join their friendly and professional support team based in Bristol. The role will involve providing a full administrative support service to the companies’ network of advisers and clients.
The client is looking to recruit an Administrator with previous experience in the Financial Services sector, you should have a good understanding of UK financial services, regulations and ethics.
- Preparing and issuing client review packs to Advisers in advance of client meetings
- Undertaking CGT analysis
- Opening and handling client post
- Administer Bed and ISA transactions and annual realignment
- Accurately input new enquiry information onto the CRM system
Key skills and experience:
- Thorough approach to work, with high degree of attention to detail with the ability to self-review and error check work to ensure accuracy
- Able to demonstrate strong organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, able to interpret and present information in a clear and meaningful format
- Good MS Office capabilities, including Excel with experience of using lookup and logic functions, formulas and pivot tables
We want to hear from you even if you don’t meet all of the Key Skills. If you think you have transferable skills and are eager to take on new challenges please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Training will also be regularly provided.
Location: Bristol city centre
Job Title: Client Product & Advisory Services
Contract: Full time, permanent role
Benefits: Pension, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, death in service, PMI and much more
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning