We are working with a prestigious private banking institution who are committed to providing unparalleled services to HNW & UHNW clients across the country. With a legacy of excellence, they pride themselves on delivering bespoke solutions and personalised services that exceed client expectations.
They are seeking a dynamic and client-focused individual to join their team as a Private Banking Executive/Client Services Executive. In this role you will be a first point of contact for clients, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining and enhancing client relationships.
- Act as the primary point of contact for high-net-worth clients, providing exceptional service and building lasting relationships.
- Understand and assess clients' financial needs, goals, and preferences to offer personalised banking solutions and services.
- Execute client transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless communication and coordination in delivering comprehensive client services.
- Address and resolve client inquiries, concerns, and issues in a timely and professional manner.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a renowned organisation, where your dedication and expertise will contribute to the continued success of the business. You will be joining a friendly & professional team, you will be given first class on the job training, will be supported for market exams and there will be opportunities to progress.
The client is looking to recruit an individual with the following:
- Proven experience in a banking, wealth, financial services or customer services role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish trust and credibility.
- Detail-oriented, with a commitment to accuracy
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
In return our client is offering:
- A competitive basic salary to £30,000
- Hybrid working split between office & home
- Discretionary bonus
- Excellent company benefits including: generous holiday allowance, pension, life assurance, income protection, health cover and much much more.
- Financial Services