Mbf are working with one of the UKs largest & most successful Financial Planning & Investment Management organisation to recruit an experienced & qualified Paraplanner. Our client has an outstanding reputation, they are an award-winning national business who have offices across the country.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the leading names in the industry where you can have a long-term career.
The client is a forward thinking, modern wealth manager as a result they are able to offer a flexible working environment. The ideal individual will work in the office 3 days a week with 2 days working from home, however there is flexibility on this arrangement.
- Conduct thorough analysis of client financial situations and goals, leveraging technical expertise to develop comprehensive financial plans
- Collaborate with financial advisors and clients to gather necessary information and documents, ensuring accuracy and completeness of data
- To write client reports and detailed suitability letters, including client reviews, within agreed timescales/quality standards
- Conduct in-depth research on products, market trends, and regulatory changes to stay informed and provide up-to-date advice to clients and advisors
- Continuously enhance technical knowledge and skills through professional development
- Work very closely with Financial Planners on a daily basis
- Level 4 Diploma as a minimum
- 3+ years' experience within a Paraplanning role
- Proven ability to develop and maintain long term, trusted working relationships with Financial Planners and other colleagues at all levels
- Must have detailed knowledge of the Financial Planning industry
Basic salary to £55,000, Discretionary bonus, Pension, PHI, DIS, Critical Illness, generous holiday plus much more. Full on the job training & support, help with exams and progression opportunities.
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning