We are working with a very successful boutique firm of Independent Financial Advisers based on the outskirts of Cullompton to recruit an experienced Paraplanner. Our client is a small but well established and respected firm of Financial Advisers, they have a friendly team who work together to provide high quality holistic financial planning advice to an established portfolio of clients.
You will play a pivotal role in the advice process, working closely with the Directors and the company’s clients. You will collaborate with the advisors to analyse client needs and craft comprehensive reports aligning with their objectives. Your responsibilities will encompass liaising with their administration team, conducting in-depth research, and fostering strong client relationships.
To be considered you should have:
- Strong report writing skills
- Previous experience working within a Paraplanning capacity
- Ideally Level 4 qualified
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of integrity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; experience with relevant financial software preferred
- Ability to multitask, prioritise workload, and work both independently and within a team
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
The client is offering a competitive basic salary to £45,000 plus bonus and company benefits. The client values their staff and as a result offer high quality on the job training, support for exams and opportunities to progress. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly practice where you can have a long-term career and have a genuine impact in the advice provided.
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning