Mbf are working with a boutique firm of Independent Financial Advisers in Salisbury to recruit an experienced Paraplanner. Our client is a small but very successful business who provide holistic financial services to an established portfolio of clients, with a strong commitment to placing clients at the heart of everything they do, our client prides itself on delivering tailored financial solutions and building long-lasting client relationships.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner, you will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive technical support to the companies Managing Director & Senior Financial Planners. You will work within a professional team and will be provided support by the in-house Administration team; this will allow you to focus undertaking technical work and delivering an excellent service to the companies Planners and clients.
To be considered you MUST be Level 4 qualified and will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a Paraplanner position.
- Conducting thorough research and analysis to support the development of financial plans and recommendations.
- Preparing detailed financial reports, including suitability reports and investment proposals.
- Assisting with the implementation of financial strategies and solutions.
- Maintaining accurate client records and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Collaborating closely with the advisory team to deliver exceptional client service and support.
What's in It for You:
- A very competitive basic salary to £50,000 (dependant on experience, qualifications etc)
- The opportunity to join a friendly and professional practice that prioritises client satisfaction and employee well-being
- Hybrid working
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning