Mbf are working with a reputable and well established Chartered Financial Planning organisation on the outskirts of Cheltenham to recruit a Paraplanner. Our client are true market leaders, they have won multiple industry awards and have an outstanding reputation.
The client is currently seeking to recruit a Paraplanner who can compliment their existing support team. In this position you will be responsible for providing full support to the companies Planners & clients, you will work closely with Senior/Qualified Paraplanners who will provide you with ongoing training & support.
- Conducting in-depth research on financial products and market trends
- Preparing detailed financial reports
- Collaborating closely with financial advisors to develop tailored financial plans for clients
- Ensuring compliance with industry regulations and internal standards
- Contributing to the delivery of exceptional client experiences
- Attend & assist in client meetings
To be considered:
- You must be working as a Paraplanner or Junior Paraplanner and will have strong experience in this type of role
- Ideally you will hold the Diploma in Financial Planning or will be working towards
- Have a strong understanding of the financial planning industry
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Basic salary of up to 40,000 plus discretionary bonus
- Hybrid working
- Full study support
- Opportunity to progress within a national organisation
- Excellent benefits package
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Financial Planning organisation who have an excellent working environment. The business actively encourage progression and have a proven track record progressing staff from this role into technical & advisory positions.
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning