Mbf are working with a prestigious Chartered Financial Planning organisation, our client has an excellent presence across the South West and are one of the leading names in the region. The Financial Planning division works hand in hand with their established accountancy practice, they bring together a wealth of expertise to provide comprehensive financial solutions to a range of clients across the South West and wider country.
They offer an exciting opportunity for a talented Paraplanner to join their ranks.
As a Paraplanner, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the firm's Chartered Financial Planners and being a vital point of contact for clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting in-depth research on financial products and market trends
- Preparing detailed financial reports
- Collaborating closely with financial advisors to develop tailored financial plans for clients
- Ensuring compliance with industry regulations and internal standards
- Contributing to the delivery of exceptional client experiences
- Attend & assist in client meetings
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (DipPFS) or equivalent qualification.
- Proven experience in a Paraplanner role within the financial services sector.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, products, and regulatory frameworks.
- Excellent organisational, analytical, and communication skills.
- A commitment to upholding the highest ethical standards and maintaining client confidentiality.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading name in the market where you can have a long-term career. Our client is renowned for providing first class training & support and as a result have minimal staff turnover – you will be supported for all market exams and they actively encourage progression within the business.
The client is offering a competitive basic salary to £45,000 + bonus and company benefits including: generous holiday entitlement, pension, death in service and much more.
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning