A privately owned and very successful Independent Financial Planning & Investment Management organisation are seeking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled professional seeking a dynamic and rewarding role within a well respected and growing practice.
The company, who have Advisors servicing clients across the UK, specialise in providing Independent Financial Advice across all areas; Pensions, Investments, Protection, Mortgages, IHT etc. They have a varied client base and they tailor their solutions depending on the client's needs.
- The Paraplanner will be responsible for analysis and detailed research of funds and providers
- You will also be tasked with all report writing and product recommendations for presentation to clients in a client meeting with the advisor and/or reports for sending to clients
- Candidates should have previous experience in a Paraplanner role
- Ideally candidates will be Diploma qualified
- Strong Knowledge of Pensions & Investments
- Proven Report writing experience
- Clear, concise written communication skills
- Competitive basic salary of up to around £43,000 plus company benefits package
- Flexible home working
- Study Support & progression
- Supportive working environment. Friendly, hard working team.
- Great management
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning