We are working with an established, fully independent Financial Planning organisation who are in the market to recruit an additional Paraplanner. Our client is well known in the industry, they have offices across the UK and a stellar reputation for providing high quality, holistic financial advice.
The company, who have Advisors servicing clients across the UK, specialise in providing Independent Financial Advice across all areas; Pensions, Investments, Protection, Mortgages, IHT etc. They have a varied client base and they tailor their solutions depending on the client's needs.
The client is now seeking to recruit a Paraplanner to join their growing team in Reading, they are looking to recruit a Diploma qualified or part qualified individual who can compliment their existing team.
- The Paraplanner will be responsible for analysis and detailed research of funds and providers
- You will also be tasked with all report writing and product recommendations for presentation to clients in a client meeting with the advisor and/or reports for sending to clients
- Candidates should have previous experience in a Paraplanner role
- Ideally candidates will be Diploma qualified
- Strong Knowledge of Pensions & Investments
- Proven Report writing experience
- Clear, concise written communication skills
- Our client will also consider a Trainee Paraplanner, though the individual should have proven experience in a Financial Planning environment
- Competitive basic salary of up to around £45,000 plus company benefits package
- Flexible working
- Study Support & progression
- Supportive working environment. Friendly, hard working team. Great management
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning